Gold Stone Education Consultancy : Study in Japan
Japan is a country with rich nature, diverse topography, and beautiful turns of the seasons. Modern Japanese culture and society consist of a diverse mix of the old and new, the East and West, and the natural and artificial. These seemingly contradictory elements coexist in harmony in Japan. For example, it is not unusual to see an old Buddhist temple and a modern skyscraper standing next to each other.
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
The general case of studying in Japan begins with a student first enrolling for a Japanese Language course for at least six months in Nepal. Once this course is completed successfully the student gets an admission into a school or college in Japan where they need to study Japanese Language for another one or two year depending on their proficiency level in Japanese Language.
- Should be a +2 or equivalent graduate.
- Should have studied Japanese Language for at least six months (160 hours).
- Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.
Students can pay their fees in instalments. Below is the breakdown of the total estimated cost for study in Japan:
- NRS 15000 – Six months Japanese Language course
- NRS 15000
- Courier Charge
3. NRS 25000 – College application fee
4. NRS 625,000
- College tuition fee for 1 year
- Books and Library facilities for 1 year
- Insurance for two years
- Educational tour twice a year
- 5.NRS 35000 – Other Expenses
- USD 1800 – Accommodation in Japan
- USD 1000 – Travellers Cheque
- USD 100 – Airport Pickup
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds
- Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hrs) of Japanese Language training
- Certificate of work experience if applicable
- Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, mother.
- Certificate of property valuation.
- Certificate of tax clearance, income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six month’s transaction.
- Certificate of good conduct confirming non-involvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report)
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
- 7 copies of passport size photographs
- Copy of Valid passport