Gold Stone Education Consultancy : Study in Australia
Australia is a natural wonderland of beautiful beaches, crystal blue waters, amazing ancient rock formations and pristine rainforests.
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and has the lowest population density per square kilometer.
Australia has 16 world heritage listed properties with its historic townships, bustling cities, vivid landscapes and exotic flora and fauna
Australia is an independent Western democracy with a population of more than 22 million. It is one of the world’s most urbanised countries, with about 70 per cent of the population living in the 10 largest cities. Most of the population is concentrated along the eastern seaboard and the south-eastern corner of the continent.
Australia’s lifestyle reflects its mainly Western origins, but Australia is also a multicultural society which has been enriched by over six million settlers from almost 200 nations. Four out of ten Australians are migrants or the first-generation children of migrants, half of them from non-English speaking backgrounds.
Documentation Checklist for admission & Visa and other important information, Australia
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Work Experience (If any)
- University/College Application form
- Skype/phone interview may be conducted by university for offer letter (Offer letter processing time 1 to 6 week)
- All academic documents (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
- 2 recent passport-size color photos with white background.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Financial documents @ Educational Loan from Nabil or SBI bank limited of Nepal to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost (18610 AUD) with 2000 Traveling cost for Streamlined Students. or @ Minimum 3 months old bank balance certificate & statement with evidence of income
- Income sources with supporting documents
- Valuation of Property with supporting documents
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- CA Report
- Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members
- Birth Certificate
- Police Report
- Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from University/College
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
(If you are applying with a spouse, evidence of the ‘genuine and continuing’ nature of your relationship with your spouse. For example;
- Marriage certificate
- Evidence of cohabitation
- Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts - Evidence of the social nature of the relationship such as photos together in various places, statements from friends/family members, loan to cover dependent’s living, traveling cost which is AUD 6515 per year with 2000 AUD Traveling cost.)
- 157A Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge (Demand Draft)
Can apply at the same time with student
- Tuition Fee payable for 1year AUD$ 18000 to AUD$ 22000
- Pocket money (2000 AUD$)
- Air Ticket (700 AUD$)
- Approximate expenses might be 15000 to 18000 UD$: NPR 15 to 18 Lakhs.